Commercial Pool Operators
"VGB compliance comes down to me. By understanding available system update alternatives, I can save my facility time and money."
As a commercial pool operator, VGB compliance ultimately comes down to you. Choosing the wrong drains or investing in inadequate suction system updates could result in further risk, revenue loss, fines, and possibly even litigation. Having the proper knowledge and understanding of VGB standards is critical in ensuring your facility and their patrons are protected. Our live training events offer you rare access to the nation's top VGB experts. By taking advantage of this unique opportunity, you'll learn step-by-step how to:
- Choose the right system for your pool
- Mitigate existing mechanical hazards
- Determine TDH and flow rate
- Ensure covers are certified and installed correctly
- Ensure field built systems are properly certified
- Check existing systems for compliance and risks
- Update non-compliant suction systems
- Determine what system update alternatives can be used
Your facility is relying on you to bring their systems into VGB compliance in a timely and cost effective manner. Gain the specialized knowledge you need by attending a VGB training event near you.